ഏഴാം മുദ്ര

ജാലകം

Monday, September 6, 2010

യുദ്ധകാലങ്ങളിലെ പ്രണയം:

Dear love,

I never stopped loving and dreaming of you.

You are my Diego Rivera,

you are stars,

you is the moon in clouds,

you is the F-16 in the news,

you is the body in my red bed,

you is the left cigarettes in my wardrobe,

you is the big dark green velvet jacket that I cover myself,

you is the man that I want to fly to just like a bird,

you are Iran, you are Suriye,

you are the soldier in the border Habur,

you are the wild red flower in Mesopotamia,

you are the wide brown valley that I lie on,

you are Marlon and the Brando,

you is the big fat angel lying in my bathroom.

The joy, the pain, pleasure, my partner in theatre, my partner in Istiklal caddesi,

you is the last letter of Gabriel Garcia Marquez.

And I am the fat widow with burning desire in Zorba.

Imagine who cut my head?

But I can live without my head. Cause I have arms and legs to reach to you.

And a heart which I can throw just like a hand bomb to destroy all fucking borders!




2008 ലെ കേരള അന്താരാഷ്‌ട്ര ചലച്ചിത്ര മേളയില്‍ രജത ചകോരം നേടിയ ചിത്രമാണ് ഹുസൈന്‍ കരാബി സംവിധാനം ചെയ്ത Gitmek : My Marlon and Brando എന്ന ടര്‍കിഷ് ചിത്രം.ടര്‍കിഷ് നടി ആയ Ayca Damgaci യും കുര്‍ദിഷ് നടന്‍ ആയ Hama Ali യും തമ്മിലുള്ള അതിര്‍ത്തികള്‍ കടന്നു പോകുന്ന പ്രണയമാണ് ചിത്രത്തിന്റെ വിഷയം. യുദ്ധം രണ്ടു പേരെയും തമ്മില്‍ അകറ്റുന്ന കാലത്ത് ഐക അയാളെ തേടി ഇറാക്കിലേയ്ക്ക് യാത്ര തിരിയ്ക്കുന്നു.

ഒരിയ്ക്കലും അവസാനിയ്ക്കില്ല എന്ന് തോന്നിയ്ക്കുന്ന ദീര്‍ഘമായ ഒരു ബസ് യാത്രയുടെ ഇടയില്‍, ഉറങ്ങാതെയിരിയ്ക്കുന്ന ഐകയുടെ ആത്മഗതം പോലെയാണ് ഒരു കവിത നമ്മള്‍ കേള്‍ക്കുന്നത്. യുദ്ധവും, സംഘര്‍ഷവും, പ്രണയവും, മരണവും,വിരഹവും, ചരിത്രവും,സാഹിത്യവും, രാഷ്ട്രീയവും ഒക്കെ എവിടെനിന്നോ വന്നു ചിതറിയ ബിംബങ്ങളായി ഈ കവിതയില്‍ വീണു കിടക്കുന്നു. അങ്ങനെ നക്ഷത്രങ്ങളോടും, ചന്ദ്രനോടും, മേഘങ്ങളോടും, മെസപ്പോട്ടെമിയായിലെ ചുവന്ന പൂക്കളോടും ഒപ്പം, എഫ് - 16 നും, മാര്‍ലന്‍ ബ്രാണ്ടോയും, ഗാര്‍സിയ മാര്‍കേസുമൊക്കെ പ്രണയത്തിന്റെ ചിഹ്നങ്ങളായി മാറുന്നു.







No comments:

Post a Comment